Thursday, 18 February 2010

Are they doing it doggy style?

I got an Email today.
It, at the same time, made me laugh
and made me think how gullible
a lot of people are.
I hate people who walk around
thinking they know what's
happening between Robsten.

Let me enlighten you,
you actually know Jack all.
Nutting,
Zilch,
Nada.
Hey presto where does that leave you?
In the dark all alone, like everyone else
we might as well be hiding in a cave.
I thought i knew everything
but in fact i knew nothing
but guess what?
Where all in the same boat.

But why do we care?
I mean some people revolve there life's
around making the point that they are together.
Can we be to blame for the vulgar, savaging snakes
that are the media that involve and stalk
them both? As if were fly's on the wall.
It's imposing and sometime's creepy.

Do we need to now there every move?
Do we need to be involved as much as the media?
Do we need to analyse and compare pictures?
Do we? No. So why in the hell are we?
This is why:

Oops, sorry I meant this *sniggers* :

They are so fascinating and beautiful.
We feel the right that to know what they feel
what they think and what they do.
it's border line psycho from us
and border line driving them psycho.
We could damage anything they have worked for.
Anything they have built together
it could all crash and burn because of us.
How would you feel because of that?

Because I know for sure I would cry.
they are perfect for one another,
i mean look at them it's obvious that they are
but to know that I could ruin it in a blink
of an eye, it puts me off influencing the media.
Which we all do.

This email I received read along the lines of:
"Do you think Robsten are together?
Are they sleeping together?
Because i have a friend and her OK!
magazine said that they were not
is it true? I think it is, isn't it?"

How could you believe such gobblydigook.
This magazine is like the bible a bunch of lies.

First thing's first in answer to you email
Why do you care so fucking much?
It's like your asking me if your mum and dad
have a healthy marriage.
Your parents are people as are Rob and Kristen.
They may have stardom and be bleamin'
well interesting but come on there normal
average -lie- people.

Secondly, Robsten? No, people.
They are not one person. They are two.
They might well be together
but they are not one mind one person.
So lets get this straight, say it after me:
Rob-ERT Pattinson and KRI-sten Stewart.

Thirdly, Robert Pattinson may well be brooding
and mount-able and Kristen Stewart
might be the girl with the robust butt
that you want to tap but don't they deserve respect?
Our respect?

I'm not saying don't support them.
Don't look at the new exclusive pictures of them.
Or perv like i do when you see Rob's snail trail
*Oh, hello. Fans self*
You can love them still and adore them
as i will be doing that. I know i will
I can't resist it.
But i suppose the moral of my story is:
Give them space, don't believe everything you see
and for heaven sake stop being so GULLIBLE.
it's not our life to care so much about.

But most importantly, who the fudge killed Archie in EastEnders?

No comments:

Post a Comment